• Doors to the McDermott Center will open 30 minutes before game time.
• All spectators MUST fill out the Cardinal Daily Health Check, preferably before arriving on campus. Spectators will need to show UIW game day staff their CLEARED Cardinal Daily Health Check confirmation before entering into the building.
• All spectators MUST use the thermo-scanner or have their temperature checked by a UIW staff member with a handheld forehead thermometer upon entry to the facility.
• All spectators (3 and older) MUST wear face masks. No neck gaiters allowed.
• All spectators MUST maintain social distancing (6 feet or more) at all times.
• All spectators MUST remain in the designated areas (bleachers, stands, etc.). Spectators will not be allowed to loiter in the hallways, stairways, and walkways of the McDermott Center.
• Spectators will enter and exit through designated doors.
• Spectators will be asked to vacate the McDermott Center immediately after the game. Fans will not be allowed to hangout inside after to wait on a player.
• All tickets will be sold online and emailed (to be printed as a PDF). Tickets can also be sent to mobile devices. Tickets are required to enter the McDermott Center for competitions.
• If spectators are on the Player Pass List, tickets will be received at the Player Pass List pick-up location on game-days. Names of those spectators who attend will be highlighted for contact tracing purposes.
• No food or drinks will be consumed while inside the McDermott Center
• Hand sanitizing stations are located around the McDermott center.
• Sitting in permitted areas of the bleachers is expected. Red tape, covers, and signs will designate unavailable seats.
• Spectators must follow the designated ingress and egress rows in the bleachers.
• After the competition, spectators are asked to exit by sections as announced by the public address announcer.
o 1st section to exit - E
o 2nd section to exit - D
o 3rd section to exit - C
o 4th section to exit - B
o Last section to exit - A